Tidi P2 Hi-Risk Safetyplus Facemasks
Tidi P2 Hi-Risk Safetyplus Facemasks are fluid resistant facemasks that are designed from end user feedback to offer best-available protection and comfort. Manufactured in the USA using soft, breathable materials, Tidi’s facemasks feature comfortable earloops for long-wear, and surpass protection standards.
Tidi P2 Hi-Risk Safetyplus Facemasks features include:
- Made in the USA
- Tested using the ASTM F2100-07 test standard
- Earloop design
- Fog free strip (Item #9020 only)
- Made from lightweight and breathable materials
- Latex free
And are used in
- Intensive Care Units
- Central Sterilization Areas
- Sterile Processing Departments
- Emergency Departments
- Isolation Areas
For more information on Tidi’s P2 Hi-Risk Safetryplus Facemasks, please visit www.tidiproducts.com.
To view more specifications on Tidi’s P2 facemasks, please view the provided PDF.
TIDI Products is focused on reducing resource consumption, minimizing environmental impact and acting in an environmentally responsible manner, in order to provide effective solutions without compromising the well-being of future generations Newly designed packaging provides clear, concise, instant communication.
TIDI Products is aggressively expanding and diversifying their product portfolio, either through new product development or through the acquisition of companies who are leaders in the marketplace. Our product portfolio includes any single-use product found in the medical and dental environment. TIDI Products can be found in hospitals, physician, dental and chiropractic offices, extended care facilities, SPD departments, oncology units, EMS vehicles and more. To handle this responsibility, TIDI Products is focused on understanding the needs of medical and dental providers and the requirements of the patients they care for. All of our products consistently meet rigorous quality assurance guidelines, including ISO, FDA, OSHA and the CDC.
9010 – High barrier fluid resistance, latex free – Univ – Blue – 500/cs, 9020 – High barrier fluid resistance, latex free – Univ – Blue – 400/cs, 9030 – Medium barrier fluid resistance, latex free – Univ – Blue – 500/cs, 9040 – Low barrier fluid resistance, latex free – Univ – Yellow – 500/cs
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Halyard Hi Guard Regular Full-Coverage Boot 69671
- Protective SMS fabric with film coating on foot area; adhesive traction strips
- Moderate fluid contact above the shoe
- Shoe and lower leg coverage
- X-large, 50/bx, 3 bx/cs
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free