- AOCs have fiber optic technology permanently embedded in both ends of the cable
- DisplayPort compliant display device to be located up to 100 meters (330 feet) away from a host
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz) resolution signals
- MMF optical fiber plus copper hybrid cable structure
- AUX and Hot Plug channels transmitted by copper line
- DPCD/HDCP compliance
Ophit FTAD Active Optical Cable with DisplayPort
AOCs have fiber optic technology permanently embedded in both ends of the cable. FTAD allows for a DisplayPort compliant display device to be located up to 100 meters (330 feet) away from a host. 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz) resolution signals can be transmitted using the DisplayPort standard while maintaining signal integrity.
FTAD also offers:
– Less physical bulk compared to other cabling.
– High speed, long distance transmission.
– Use of the standard DisplayPort source-sink connector.
– MMF optical fiber plus copper hybrid cable structure.
– High bit rate cable assembly, with data rates up to 5.4Gbs.
– AUX and Hot Plug channels transmitted by copper line.
– No external power requirements.
– DPCD/HDCP compliance.
- 32 inch 3D LCD Medical Monitor
- IPS-PRO (In plane switching) technology
- High definition and high luminance 3D images
- Passive 3D format with Xpol® Polarization filter
- 2D and 3D switchable
- Conforms with safety standards for medical equipment
- Medical display w/ touchscreen interface
- 19 inch HD surgical display with NDS standard 3 year warranty
- Medical display w/ fastest response time & sweep speed
- 19 inch medical display accepts DVI digital & analog inputs
- Optional custom screen covers available for NDS 19 inch surgical displays
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for NDS Surgical Imaging / NDSsi
- All-In-One, Medical-Grade, Video Routing Solution
- Matrix Switching Functionality Allows Any Input to be Routed to Any Output
- Easy Control as a Stand-Alone Unit
- Modular Design Enables Flexible Configuration Options
- Built-In HD Video Streaming Over IP Networks
Sony UP55MD Analog A5 Medical Printer
- Compact, efficient design
- 379 dpi with 16 million color gradations
- Approximately 20 second print speed
- 1, 2, 4, 8 Up multi-image print capability
- ImagePort Technology-USB Interface allows for storage of printed images on portable USB media
Sony UPDR80MD A4 Medical Printer
- Slim Compact Design
- Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- HDTV signal support- 1080i and 720p automatically
- PAL and NTSC compatible, all standard interfaces
- RS-232 Control
- High resolution-423 dpi, New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- LED indicates data transmission and ribbon cartridge status
Sony UPX898MD B/W Hybrid Video Graphic Medical Printer
- High print quality
- A6 prints in less than two seconds
- Hybrid operation with analog and digital inputs
- Store pictures on a USB flash drive
- Compact space saving design
- Enhanced operability
Sony UPC55 (UPC-55) Color Print Pack
- Color print paper used for Sony UP55MD Medical Printer
- Curl free color print paper
- 1 Box = 2 packs of paper (200 sheets) & 2 ink rolls
- 1 Case = 5 boxes (10 packs of paper & 10 ink rolls)
Sony UPCR81MD (UPC-R81MD) Color Print Pack
- Medical printer roll paper with no back print
- Medical printer paper designed for use w/ UPDR80MD medical printer
- 1 Box = 2 rolls of paper (200 sheets) & 2 ink rolls
- 1 Case = 4 Boxes (8 rolls of paper & 8 ink rolls)
- Fiber Optic DVI Cable
- 40 meters (132)
- High Speed and long distance transmission by optical system
- EMI Shielded for Medical and Industrial applications