$127.32 – $155.38
Halyard Ultra™ Surgical Gowns 95011, 95101, 95111, & 95121
- Ultra sterile surgical gown, with towel
- Proproprietary 4th Generation SMS Fabric
- Non-Reinforced ULTRA Surgical Gowns
- Adjustable Neckline, 3 Snap Closure
- Small, 32/cs | Large, 32/cs | X-Large, 30/cs
Halyard Ultra Surgical Gowns 95011, 95101, 95111, & 95121
Halyard Ultra Surgical Gowns are designed to provide the right balance of comfort and protection for the widest range of procedures. The ULTRA line includes five different gown types, from non-reinforced fabric to our AAMI-4 rated ULTRA Film-reinforced Gown, all made with our enhanced SMS fabric.
The Right Balance of Properties
When choosing gowns for your OR, it’s important to consider all the properties that affect performance, as defined by AORN in its 2006 Standards, Recommended Practices and Guidelines.
- Fluid resistance: barrier protection to prevent blood strikethrough and fluid contamination
- Flame resistance: meets NFPA industry standard for low ignition
- Lint and abrasion resistance: reduces the risk of lint contamination in the wound and related post-operative complications
Not all surgical solutions today can provide these four critical properties. Get the facts. See the difference. Make the right choice for your team.
The HALYARD* Color-Key system allows you to quickly choose the right gown for specific procedures and also helps to simplify inventory management:
- Red: Impervious, for lengthy, fluid-intensive procedures
- Green: Fabric-reinforced, for moderate to high fluid contact
- Yellow ; White: Non-reinforced gowns for low to moderate fluid contact.
Halyard Health is a medical technology company focused on advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. The company delivers clinically-superior products and solutions in infection prevention, surgical solutions, respiratory health, digestive health, pain management and IV therapy.
ULTRA* Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns are designed to provide the right balance of comfort and protection for the widest range of procedures – all made with enhanced ULTRA SMS fabric. The Non-Reinforced ULTRA Surgical Gowns are for procedures with low to moderate fluid contact. ULTRA* Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns provide Level 3 liquid barrier in zones A, B, and C. For surgical gowns, the critical zones are, at a minimum, the front area of the gown from chest to knees (area A) and the sleeves from the cuff to above the elbow (area B). The standard requires that the entire front of a surgical gown (Areas A, B, and C) provide a liquid barrier of at least Level 1. The back of the gown (area D) may be non-protective.
95011-Surg Gown, Non-Reinforced, Adjustable Neck-L-32/cs, 95101-Surg Gown w/Towel, Sterile-S-32/cs, 95111-Surg Gown w/ Towel, Sterile-L-32/cs, 95121-Surg Gown w/Towel, Sterile-XL-30/cs
Dukal Disposable Coveralls 382Xl, 382XXL, 382XXXL, 392XL
- Dukal disposable coveralls are made of durable spun bonded polypropylene
- Fluid resistant and flame retardant disposable coveralls
- Elastic wrist and ankle cuffs
- Front zip closure
Medline PE Disposable Apron NON24274Poly Disposable White Aprons Effective protection against liquids and waste • Made from polyethylene material • Available in two lengths to protect the torso • Convenient pullover styling for quick and easy removal • Waist ties • 100 per dispenser box, 500 per case
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free