Halyard Procedure Gowns 69025
Halyard Procedure Gowns 69025 is made of a protective, fluid-resistant 3-layer fabric. Potential for light to moderate fluid contact. Blue with knit cuffs, full back, and VELCRO® neck closure.
|Name||Procedure Gown with Knit Cuffs|
|Items Per Package||10|
For more information on Halyard’s Procedure Gowns 69025, please visit www.halyardhealth.com.
To view more specifications on Procedure Gowns 69025, please use the PDF provided.
Halyard Health is a medical technology company focused on advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. The company delivers clinically-superior products and solutions in infection prevention, surgical solutions, respiratory health, digestive health, pain management and IV therapy.
|Dimensions||12.2 × 20.1 × 23.5 in|
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard A40 Liquid & Particle Shoe Cover 44490
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials
- Low in lint
- Breathable, microporous film laminate
- Universal size, White, 400/cs
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs