$187.53 – $194.68
Halyard Microcool™ Specialty Surgical Gowns 92338 92353
- Gown meets the AAMI Level 4 Liquid Barrier Standard
- Gown fabric meets ASTM F1670 for resistance of materials used in protective clothing
- Abrasion resistance and produces fewer than 20 particles of lint
- Fabric allows moisture vapor to pass through almost instantly
|92338||92338-Surgical Gown, Sterile-S-30/cs||$187.53||
|92353||92353-Surgical Impervious Gown, Sterile-XL-26/cs||$194.68||
Halyard Microcool Specialty Surgical Gowns 92338 92353
The Halyard Microcool breathable high performance surgical gown is the result of years of research to make Microcool more cool and protective than ever. We have a long heritage of innovation in medical supplies and devices. Halyard Microcool Gowns with SECURE-FIT Technology have been shown to reduce glove slip-down when used with market-leading surgical gloves. Look for the SECURE-FIT coating on the sleeves, keeping your gloves in place and you and your patients protected.
The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) developed the liquid barrier standard to assist healthcare personnel in the selection and use of surgical gowns, drapes and other protective apparel. Microcool Gowns are Level 4, the highest barrier protection rating available for gowns.
Halyard Microcool breathable high performance surgical gowns provide Level 4 liquid barrier in zones A, B, and C.2,3 For surgical gowns, the critical zones are, at a minimum, the front area of the gown from chest to knees (area A) and the sleeves from the cuff to above the elbow (area B). The standard requires that the entire front of a surgical gown (Areas A, B, and C) provide a liquid barrier of at least Level 1. The back of the gown (area D) may be non-protective.
Their sustainability standards have helped Halyard Health to be repeatedly recognized for environmental leadership by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and the Newsweek Green Rankings of the world’s most environmentally-friendly companies.
For more information on Halyard Microcool Gowns 92338 & 92353, please visit www.halyardhealth.com.
For further specifications please view the provided PDF.
Halyard Health is a medical technology company focused on advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. The company delivers clinically-superior products and solutions in infection prevention, surgical solutions, respiratory health, digestive health, pain management and IV therapy.
92338-Surgical Gown, Sterile-S-30/cs, 92353-Surgical Impervious Gown, Sterile-XL-26/cs
Halyard Hi Guard Regular Full-Coverage Boot 69671
- Protective SMS fabric with film coating on foot area; adhesive traction strips
- Moderate fluid contact above the shoe
- Shoe and lower leg coverage
- X-large, 50/bx, 3 bx/cs
Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard A40 Liquid & Particle Shoe Cover 44490
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials
- Low in lint
- Breathable, microporous film laminate
- Universal size, White, 400/cs
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs
Amd-Ritmed Assure Wear™ Versagown A69961 A69962 D8009-OTH D8010-OTH
- Sewn seams provide for superior strength
- Single-use, disposable and latex free
- A comfortable fit
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free