Graham Medical Quality Fluid Resistant Gowns 290
Graham Medical Quality Fluid Resistant Gowns 290 is made of durable spunbound/poly that is fluid-repellent. This isolation gown is designed with thumbloops and tear-away back opening. When enhanced patient comfort and superior performance are critical, Graham Medical’s Elite products are the preferred choice.
For more information on Graham Medical’s Non-Woven Isolation Gown 241, please visit www.grahammedical.com.
To view more specifications, please view the PDF provided.
As a leading provider of quality single-use medical products, Graham Medical strives to provide solutions that make your job easier and more effective. Continuous product development efforts are focused on delivering practical solutions like the MegaMover® portable transport units and InhibX™ antimicrobial table paper, towels and pillowcases. Our full line of single-use products results in optimal convenience, comfort and protection.
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard A40 Liquid & Particle Shoe Cover 44490
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials
- Low in lint
- Breathable, microporous film laminate
- Universal size, White, 400/cs
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free