Graham Medical Quality Fluid Resistant Gowns 290
Graham Medical Quality Fluid Resistant Gowns 290 is made of durable spunbound/poly that is fluid-repellent. This isolation gown is designed with thumbloops and tear-away back opening. When enhanced patient comfort and superior performance are critical, Graham Medical’s Elite products are the preferred choice.
For more information on Graham Medical’s Non-Woven Isolation Gown 241, please visit www.grahammedical.com.
To view more specifications, please view the PDF provided.
As a leading provider of quality single-use medical products, Graham Medical strives to provide solutions that make your job easier and more effective. Continuous product development efforts are focused on delivering practical solutions like the MegaMover® portable transport units and InhibX™ antimicrobial table paper, towels and pillowcases. Our full line of single-use products results in optimal convenience, comfort and protection.
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free