Graham Medical Non-Woven Isolation Gown 241
Graham Medical Non-Woven Isolation Gown 241 is a linen-soft, nonwoven gown that provides comfort, modesty and warmth. The isolation gown also offers front and back openings with elastic cuffs.
The high quality expected from Graham Medical, with tried and true products developed to fit a wide variety of professional applications and performance demands.
For more information on Graham Medical’s Non-Woven Isolation Gown 241, please visit www.grahammedical.com.
To view more specifications, please view the PDF provided.
As a leading provider of quality single-use medical products, Graham Medical strives to provide solutions that make your job easier and more effective. Continuous product development efforts are focused on delivering practical solutions like the MegaMover® portable transport units and InhibX™ antimicrobial table paper, towels and pillowcases. Our full line of single-use products results in optimal convenience, comfort and protection.
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard A40 Liquid & Particle Shoe Cover 44490
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials
- Low in lint
- Breathable, microporous film laminate
- Universal size, White, 400/cs
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs
Amd-Ritmed Assure Wear™ Versagown A69961 A69962 D8009-OTH D8010-OTH
- Sewn seams provide for superior strength
- Single-use, disposable and latex free
- A comfortable fit