- 23″ 2MP color LCD diagnostic display
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- For CR, CT, and endoscope images
- LED backlight
- CAL Switch function
- Dicom monitor
- Touch screen interface
- EIZO ScreenSlicer desktop monitor software utility
- Filmless environment for clinical records and medical DICOM images
- Eizo 3 year warranty
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for Eizo
We offer special pricing & volume discounts for Government, GPO, Health System, & Healthcare Facilities. Contact us for details.
Eizo RadiForce MS235WT 2MP Diagnostic Monitor – (MS235WT-BK)
The Eizo RadiForce MS235WT medical display monitor offers a multitouch interface that provides an intuitive way to use your applications with simple hand gestures. With its DICOM preset mode the monitor is uniquely designed to meet the needs of filmless environment where clinical records and medical DICOM images need to be displayed.
The Eizo RadiForce MS235WT medical display monitor is both intuitive and enjoyable to work with, multitouch lets you tap, scroll, drag, pinch, spin, etc. with your fingers instead of a mouse and keyboard. The multitouch interface is supported by Windows 8 and 7 and works with the growing number of multitouch applications compatible with these OS.
With the Eizo MS235WT all four corners are operational with touch sensitivity. It’s design with perfect flat top surfaces offers you touch operation all the way to the edge or corner of the diagnostic display viewing area without being obstructed by the bezel. The Eizo MS235WT’s smooth surface allows easy cleaning of dust and fingerprint attached to the front of the screen. Another added feature is the touch panel technology that accepts input from a touch pen, enabling a precise selection on diagnostic images.
By utilizing an energy efficient LED as a backlight, the diagnostic monitor achieves a higher brightness and low power consumption at the same. Since the LED backlight is mercury free, it will reduce any potential impact on the environment when it is disposed of. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides much more horizontal space than the 5:4 aspect ratios of conventional square monitors. The screen is wide enough so that you can keep tool palettes open without covering the window you are working on.
Eizo ScreenSlicer is a desktop monitor software utility that allows an entire screen to be effectively used though partitioning. Multiple windows can be easily aligned and dropped into the partitioned areas in single or multi monitor environments for convenience.
|Screen Size (diagonal)||58 cm / 23in|
|Display Resolution (pixels)||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel Pitch||0.2652 x 0.2652 mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° / 178°|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typical)|
|Color Support||8-bit colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 1.06 billion colors|
|Video Input||DVI-D x 1, DisplayPort x 1, D-Sub mini 15 pin x 1|
|Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V)||31 - 68 kHz / 59 - 61 Hz|
|Analog Scanning Frequency (H / V)||31 - 81 kHz / 55 - 76 Hz|
|Weight with stand||14.5lbs/6.6 kg|
|Weight without stand||13.2lbs/6.0 kg|
|Mounting Options||100 x 100mm|
|Power Consumption||56 W|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 - 120 V, 200 - 240 V: 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Range||41-95°F / 5-35°C|
|Certifications & Standards||CE (Medical Device Directive), EN60601-1, UL60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1, IEC60601-1, VCCI-B, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, C-tick, RoHS, China RoHS, WEEE, CCC, GOST-R|
|Service and Support|
- 2MP LED 1200 x 1600 resolution diagnostic display
- Diagnostic display w/ JVC/Totoku 5 year warranty
- 2MP diagnostic display w/ high bright LED backlight
- Quality display control w/ JVC/Totoku Medivisor Suite
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for JVC/Totoku / JVC Kenwood
- 2MP LED 1600 x 1200 resolution diagnostic display
- Diagnostic display w/ Barco 5 year warranty
- Barco Nio 2MP display w/ front of screen sensor
- Comes with FirePro MXRT-2500 graphics card
- SYNERGY medical is an authorized value added reseller for Barco
- Color medical monitor
- 14 bit lcd monitor
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software
- Auto-adjusts screen brightness to existing lighting conditions