Now go add some variable products!
Ansell Gammex N95 Respirator & Surgical Mask
The GAMMEX N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask 112410 & 112411 provide breathable, comfort-fitting protection that filters out 99.9% of bacteria and virus particles such as H1N1, TB, SARS, and other airborne pathogens. Effectively filtering particles down to 0.1 microns in size, the GAMMEX N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask is capable of filtering out the average influenza virus of 0.12 microns.
While most respirator type masks are designed to protect both the healthcare professional and the patients from airborne pathogens, Healthcare professionals are often faced with a choice of selecting a mask that trades comfort, breathability, fit and ease of use, for protection. Compromise no longer.
The GAMMEX N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask offers breathable, comfort-fitting protection that:
• Filters to 0.1 microns, is NIOSH N95 approved and meets AORN Guidelines as a second line of defense from the harmful effects of surgical smoke
• Meets CDC, Health Canada and WHO guidelines for use as an isolation respirator for Tuberculosis, SARS and Influenza exposure control within institutions.
• Provides high fluid resistance for protection against the risk of splashing of blood and other body fluids
• Is approved by the FDA, Health Canada, and CE as a medical device that helps protect both the Healthcare worker and patients from the transfer of microorganisms, blood, body fluids, and airborne particulates during medical and surgical procedures.
For more information on Ansell’s N95 Respirator & Surgical Masks, please visit www.ansell.com.
To view more specifications about the Ansell’s N95 & Surgical Masks, please view the provided PDF.
Ansell’s vision is to create a world where people and products enjoy optimal protection against the risks to which they are exposed. After all, what better guarantee is there for increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection. During the manufacturing process, products need to be handled guaranteeing their optimal protection, so they meet or exceed the quality requirements described in manufacturing processes.
112410 – N95 Respirator & Surgical Mask – S – 200/cs, 112411 – N95 Respirator & Surgical Mask – M/L – 200/cs
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Halyard Hi Guard Regular Full-Coverage Boot 69671
- Protective SMS fabric with film coating on foot area; adhesive traction strips
- Moderate fluid contact above the shoe
- Shoe and lower leg coverage
- X-large, 50/bx, 3 bx/cs
Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard A40 Liquid & Particle Shoe Cover 44490
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials
- Low in lint
- Breathable, microporous film laminate
- Universal size, White, 400/cs
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs
Medline PE Disposable Apron NON24274Poly Disposable White Aprons Effective protection against liquids and waste • Made from polyethylene material • Available in two lengths to protect the torso • Convenient pullover styling for quick and easy removal • Waist ties • 100 per dispenser box, 500 per case
Amd-Ritmed Assure Wear™ Versagown A69961 A69962 D8009-OTH D8010-OTH
- Sewn seams provide for superior strength
- Single-use, disposable and latex free
- A comfortable fit
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free
Halyard Surgical Gowns 90112 & 90142
- EVOLUTION* 4 fabric
- Fabric-reinforced chest and sleeves
- Adjustable neckline with green neck binding - hook and loop
- Raglan sleeves
- Sterile surgical gown
Halyard Microcool™ Specialty Surgical Gowns 92338 92353
- Gown meets the AAMI Level 4 Liquid Barrier Standard
- Gown fabric meets ASTM F1670 for resistance of materials used in protective clothing
- Abrasion resistance and produces fewer than 20 particles of lint
- Fabric allows moisture vapor to pass through almost instantly
Halyard Standard™ Surgical Gowns 90012 & 90042
- Adjustable neckline with yellow neck binding - hook and loop
- Standard sterile surgical gown, with towel
- EVOLUTION* 4 fabric
- Drop fold
Halyard Procedure Gown Chemotherapy Drug Tested 69606
- Tested for chemotherapy compounding & drug administration
- Procedure gown measures 22¾" x 12¾" x 15¾"
- Packaged @ 100/cs
3M™ Occupational N95 Particulate Respirator
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Packaged 160/cs