- 30″ diameter
- 80 LEDs
- 160,000 lux
- 7.6″-12″ light pattern
- Laminar flow openings
- HD Video Camera
- Last a minimum of 50,000 hours
iCE LED Surgical Lighting System Specifications
We offer special pricing & volume discounts for Government, GPO, Health System, & Healthcare Facilities! Contact us for details.
The multi-color iCE30m surgical light is designed for superior shadow control and optimum light intensity, along with offering diverse color temperatures to accurately differentiate between tissues. Each light head has a CRI of 97 and an R9 greater than 90, allowing surgeons to easily differentiate between tissues. The slim design and laminar flow openings promote airflow, allow for effortless maneuvering of the light, and is attached to a durable suspension system to eliminate drifting.
The iCE Surgical Lighting System is upgradeable and customizable and can be ordered in a variety of configurations consisting of multiple lightheads, HD cameras, monitors and future-proof suspension systems. We also offer flush-mounted wall control panels that complement the standard control panels located on each lighthead.
iCe 30m LED
– 30″ diameter
– 80 LED’s
– 160,000 lux
– 7.6″-12″ light pattern
– Laminar flow openings
– Eco-Friendly and Long Lasting
– Last a minimum of 50,000 hours
Shadow Reduction and Deep Cavity Illumination
– Created with multiple overlapping beams and adjustable by turning a centrally mounted handle to create a long, homogeneous column of light.
– This allows surgeons to effortlessly direct a precise light pattern into the surgical field while providing the ideal balance of shadow reduction and deep cavity illumination.
Focusable Light Pattern
– Integrated manual focus handle allows clinicians to intuitively and comfortably focus the light or extend working distances (beyond 1 meter) in the surgical field.
– A short turn of the sterile focus handle maximizes light intensity without having to reposition the lightheads.
– Gives you an unrestricted rotation of the lighthead around its own axis and allows greater movement.
iCE Cool LED’s
– Minimal power is required to illuminate the latest LED technology incorporated into the Amico iCE LED Surgical Lights.
– Surgeons can work comfortably under any combination or number of our lights
Lighthead and Wall Control Panels
– Each lighthead comes with a yoke-mounted control panel which includes five dimming levels, depth mode for deeper light penetration, endo mode for low light during endoscopy procedures.
– Flush mounted wall control panels are another convenient way to control the lights outside the sterile field.
Coolest Endoscopy Light
– Four tiny LED’s create an unparalleled, uniform glow in the room allowing surgeons to concentrate on the monitors during endoscopy procedures in darkened rooms.
Thin and Lightweight
– Extremely thin profile and lightweight, making it very easy to manoeuvre to any desired position on our suspension arms.
Easy to Clean
– Crafted with smooth surfaces.
– Engineered from robust, medical grade material resistant to most cleaning agents.
Laminar Flow Design
– Ultra thin design allows for effective laminar flow in the Operating Room.
– For the iCE 30, we have engineered four stylish openings to aid in laminar flow movement.
HD Video Camera
– Each lighthead is offered with an HD Camera, camera ready or without camera depending on your needs.
– All cameras come network ready and offer functions such as focus, zoom, brightness, rotation, freeze and source select.
The iCE LED Surgical Lighting System is designed to illuminate the surgical field with a cool, bright white light and an adjustable pattern size. The Amico ceiling mount plate is designed to allow for easy installation whether you are upgrading your current lighting or planning a brand new facility.
Amico’s in-light HD camera offers users the ability to replace a centrally mounted focusing handle with an HD camera that doubles as a light focusing handle. With a 3,000,000 pixel resolution CMOS chip, up to 120x stable zoom, working distance from 10 mm to 1000 mm and a signal to noise ratio that exceeds 50 dB; Amico’s HD camera is guaranteed to meet the demanding needs of the Operating Room.
The camera is encased in a sealed, impact-resistant aluminum housing with a tool-free quick disconnect system. A locking cable connector prevents accidental disengagement. The quick disconnect system also ensures a single camera can be shared amongst multiple lightheads. Adding an HD camera does not compromise lighthead functionality or optical performance.
The camera coupled with an integration system enables users to document surgical procedures for both teaching and archival purposes. With the integration system, all functions of the camera can also be controlled remotely with the camera control box. Functions such as zoom, focus, brightness, freeze and camera rotation come standard.
Note: The lightheads must be purchased with the camera-ready adder to allow Amico’s in-light HD camera to work.
Note: Software modifications may need to be made if a non-certified integration company is used
– Sterile disposable covers for the non-sterilizable handle used for adjusting the pattern of the light beam
– Sterile disposable covers for the in-light HD camera
– Sterilizable handles which allow the user to autoclave the handle before each use
The hospital or contractor supplied and installed ceiling structure must be level and meet all structural requirements. These requirements, as specified in the client-specific submittal package, must be met to ensure the best and safest results from the Amico supplied structure.
Amico provides a single or tandem mounting plate for installation to the hospital-provided ceiling structure. This mounting plate can be located anywhere in the room as designated by the architect: above the center of the surgical table or to the right, left, top or bottom of it. A ceiling cover is also provided to help close off and cover this opening to create a seamless Operating Room.
The standard wall control is provided with a 30′ cable allowing it to be mounted anywhere in the vicinity of the lights. All required rough-ins are the hospital’s responsibility. A drawing of the back box cut-out is provided at time of purchase.
Amico iCE LED Surgical Lighting System was designed with the Surgeon and the Operating Room in mind. Robust and durable, the iCE LED Surgical Lights are made from the highest quality materials. The materials chosen are capable of withstanding most cleaning agents while the seamless design guarantees easy cleaning. The material strength also ensures that the iCE LED Surgical Lights are capable of withstanding impacts without getting damaged or shattering.
With over 95% light transmission, the single plastic front screen used on the Amico iCE LED Surgical Lights allow the maximum amount of light transmission. The drift-free suspension system available in both single and dual yokes enable the user to always have full freedom of movement regardless of room conditions.
Amico’s confidence in the quality and durability of our iCE LED Surgical Lights is supported by our industry leading 5 year warranty.
All maintenance listed in our user manual must be completed within specified time periods to ensure the longevity of the product. All repairs must be completed either by Amico technicians or by Amico-certified technicians.
- Ability to control all functions within the sterile field
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption
- 50,000-hour rated LED life
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage
- Durable ceiling casting for optimum stability, balance and function
- The System Two Halogen Series lights can produce up to 102,000 Lux
- 4,000 degrees Kelvin color temperature providing excellent tissue rendition
- Dual head surgical lights w/ video camera
- Dual head surgical lights measuring 20"
- P1 video camera S2SMH-VC w/ controller
LED Operating Theater Surgical Light SL500 Single Head
- No infrared or ultraviolet radiation
- Digital controlled light intensity with 10 grades of brightness and automatic memory
- Built in power supply systems avoiding complicated installation of wall mounted control box
- Flat, pressure injection moulded light panel
- Dual head surgical lights (16in & 20in options)
- The low maintenance 10,000 hour halogen bulb is quickly changed in under a minute
- The multi-faceted reflector design increases shadow reduction
LED Operating Theater Surgical Light SL700 Single Head
- Streamlined, ultra-thin enclosed head with reduced air resistance to minimise contamination
- Auxiliary light source included for laparoscopic operations
- LED light-source with up to 50,000 hours of light
- 360° arm rotation
- Max 120,000LUX intensity
- Optional 3 steps of color temperature
- Adjustable focus size
- Excellent dilution effect w/ 54 LED units
- Max 160,000LUX intensity
- CRI max 96Ra
- 4 smart sensors for maintaining intensity
- Equipped w/ M200 & L200 surgical lights
- Maximum intensity of 160,000 lux (per light head)
- Quantity 2 - 26in L200 surgical lights 160,000 + 160,000 LUX intensity
- Adjustable color temperature 3800k , 4300K, and 4800K
- 95Ra of highest level of CRI
- 4 smart sensors for maintaining intensity and shadow-less operation
- Each 26" Surgical Light has 96 bulbs
- Surgical light
- 84 LEDs
- Intensity(LUX): Max 160,000LUX at 1 M
- Intensity Control: 6steps (40,000LUX~160,000LUX)
- 95 C.R.I(Ra)
- 4,300 Color Temp.(K)
- 60cm Head size
- Synchronized control
- Illumination Intensity, 5 step adjustment
- 140,000 LX Light Field Size Max 30cm / Min 18cm
- Color Temperature 3,600K/4,200K/4,800K/5,400K
- Color Rendering Index Ra 97 / R9 97
- Endo Mode
- Smart Sensor
- Full HD Camera
- Handle and Arm Control
- 36 LEDs
- Light Head Diameter: 18" (45.7 cm)
- 65,000 Lux (6,038 fc) at 1 m (39.37")
- Brightness Control: 50%-100%
- Light Field Diameter: 6.5" - 12" (16.5 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Depth of Illumination: 94.5" (240 cm)
- Color Rendering Index (Ra): 95
- Weight of Light Head: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Color Temperature (standard): 4500 K
- 1 x LED module
- Seven powerful LEDs (40,000 lux)
- Color Temperature 4,400 K
- 40,000 Lux / 19.7" (0.5m)
- 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Heat dissipates away from the lamp head
- Configurations: rail mount, wall mount, floor stand
- Controls easily accessible on luminaire head
- Heat dissipates away from the lamp head
- Powerful LEDs (60,000 lux)
- Switch on light at lighthead
- Set the required luminosity in 20% dimmer steps
- Set the required color
- 2 color shades, 4 dimming levels, hospital grade material and finish, rotary feedthrough (360° turnover axis)
- LEDs: 42
- Head size: 43.5
- Dual Touch Controls
- Color Temperature: 3,800/4,300/4,800
- Light Intensity at 1m: Max. 130,000 Lux
- Light Field Size: 3 Step (15 ~ 25, Circle)
- Mount options: Ceiling / Wall / Mobile