|2115||2115 - Earloop Facemask - Blue - 500/cs||$38.00||
|2117||2117 - Earloop Facemask - Yellow - 500/cs||$38.00||
Amd-Ritmed Distech Earloop Masks
The Amd-Ritmed Distech Earloop Masks are intended to be worn by personnel during surgical or other medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer. Rectangular face masks with a shapeable nosepiece and two earloops present, one on each side, in order to hold mask in place.
Primary protection for simple, low-risk procedures involving very light dust, moisture, spray and spatter. Ideal for patient appointments and exams. Inner and outer layer constructed for basic fluid resistance, with ultrasonically sealed, soft, stretchy, latex free earloops for superior comfort. Adjustable nosepiece for custom and comfortable fit and easy breathing.
For more information on Amd-Ritmed’s Earloop Masks, please visit www.amdritmed.com.
To view more specifications on Amd-Ritmed’s Distech Earloop Masks, please view the provided PDF.
A Health Care company headquartered in Lachine with operations in Canada, the U.S., and China, the DNA of Amd-Ritmed is built upon the values of the founder and is based on persistence, honesty, trust and transparency. Amd-Ritmed Inc is a proud partner of Medicom Group and Pharmascience Group and was founded by Ian levine, Ronald Reuben, and Morris Goodman. Begnning as a manufacturer of specialty surgical dressings in the United States, the founding partners were driven to become a leader in the industry by providing superior customer experiences and quality products.
2115 – Earloop Facemask – Blue – 500/cs, 2117 – Earloop Facemask – Yellow – 500/cs
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Dukal Disposable Coveralls 382Xl, 382XXL, 382XXXL, 392XL
- Dukal disposable coveralls are made of durable spun bonded polypropylene
- Fluid resistant and flame retardant disposable coveralls
- Elastic wrist and ankle cuffs
- Front zip closure
Kimberly-Clark Industrial Apparel 45002
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Medium/Large, 24/cs
- W/ hood and boots, 24/cs