3M™ Occupational N95 Particulate Respirator
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Packaged 160/cs
3M Occupational N95 Particulate Respirator
The 3M Occupational N95 Particulate Respirator is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
For more information on the 3M Occupational N95 Particulate Respirator, please visit www.3m.com.
3M is a global innovation company that never stops inventing. Over the years, our innovations have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. We have made driving at night easier, made buildings safer, and made consumer electronics lighter, less energy-intensive and less harmful to the environment. We even helped put a man on the moon. Every day at 3M, one idea always leads to the next, igniting momentum to make progress possible around the world. Supplying innovative and reliable products that help health care professionals improve the quality of care, we are a global leader in medical and oral care products, and drug delivery and health information systems.
|Dimensions||20.5 × 12 × 8.75 in|
- Ansel Microflex Diamond Grip plus
- Thick design for durable protection
- Powder Free Latex
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Beaded cuff
- Standards and certifications - US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade ASTM D3578
- For single use only
Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard A40 Liquid & Particle Shoe Cover 44490
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials
- Low in lint
- Breathable, microporous film laminate
- Universal size, White, 400/cs
Amd-Ritmed Impervious™ Gowns 8022 8024 8025 8026
- Long waist ties for non-binding comfort and adjustability
- Knitted cuffs for added protection and comfort
- Non-sterile, Single-use, disposable and latex free